|EPR | NMR | Mass Spec | X-Ray | Surface Char. | Shelby Hall | Shelby Rm Schedule | Shelby Tour | Rodgers Library | AL Supercomputing Center ||
Lloyd Hall located on the campus quad is the current home of the Department of Chemistry. Originally built in 1929, Lloyd hall was expanded in 1967 with the addition of the Montgomery wing
After the Chemistry Department moves to Shelby Hall, Lloyd hall will be renovated to serve as an interdisciplinary freshman science building.
| Return to the Chemistry
Home Page | Site Index
This site is maintained by the web site committee of the Chemistry Department at The University of Alabama. Send comments to the .