If you are interested in submitting your work to JOSHUA, these are the guidelines.
- We accept articles from current undergraduate students. If you are a graduate student or recent alumni of The University of Alabama, we will consider your article if the majority of your work was done while you were an undergraduate at UA.
- Your name, e-mail address, and phone number must be included.
- Your submission must relate to science or health.
- Your work must be sponsored by a faculty member.
- The length of your submission must be between 1000 and 3500 words. We will accept longer submissions if the author can limit the submission to the required length for the publication, and any extra material is able to be published online.
- Figures, charts, and graphs are allowed but not required. (Note: The color will be mostly black and white.)
- Your paper must contain an abstract.
- Your citations must follow these guidelines.
- The deadline for submission is February 8, 2013.
- E-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org